Migrate to Canada

Our immigration services include:
• Federal skilled workers (FSW)
• Federal Skilled Trades Program
• Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
• Investor, Entrepreneurs & Self-Employed Persons Program
• Provincial Nominee

More Information

The Canadian Government will choose skilled immigrants as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. There is a new system to manage how people with skilled work experience apply to immigrate to Canada, which is Express Entry. If you have at least one year of skilled work experience, you may be eligible, contingent on acquiring additional points under Express Entry. Skilled occupations are considered to be type 0, A, or B in the National Occupation Classification (NOC). Many of Canada’s immigration programs use it to decide if a job, or type of work experience, is valid for that program’s criteria.
• Skill Type 0 (zero) – management jobs. examples: restaurant managers, mine managers, shore captains (fishing) • Skill Level A — professional jobs. People usually need a degree from a university for these jobs. examples: doctors, dentists, architects
• Skill Level B — technical jobs and skilled trades. People usually need a college diploma or to train as an apprentice to do these jobs. examples: chefs, electricians, plumbers
• Skill Level C — intermediate jobs. These jobs usually need high school and/or job-specific training. examples: long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers
• Skill Level D — labour jobs. On-the-job training is usually given. examples: cleaning staff, oil field workers, fruit pickers
For more information and assistance with a federal skilled worker application, please refer to our free assessment form (hyperlink) which will be emailed to our office once submitted. We will have our qualified consultants examine your eligibility and contact you with the results.

Most provinces and territories in Canada can nominate immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live there. Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and criteria for their PNP. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target students, business people, skilled workers or semi-skilled workers. For more information and assistance with a provincial nominee program, please call our office or email us directly to book an appointment.

Each province will have their separate immigration program where they will be able to nominate potential applicants based on their selected requirements within the business immigration category. Once an applicant is nominated they will be able to apply for permanent residency. If you interested in applying under one of the business immigration categories, please call our office or email us directly to book an appointment.

CEC applications are available for foreign nationals who are currently working and living in Canada, and wish to apply for permanent residence. Before applying you must determine if you have at least one year of full-time skilled work experience or equivalent part-time work experience in Canada within the last three years. Language proficiency will also be a requirement in English or French. CEC, like Federal Skilled Worker will be available after an Express Entry profile is created. For more information and assistance with a Canadian Experience Class application, please call our office or email us directly to book an appointment.

Humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) consideration provides the flexibility to grant permanent residence status or a permanent resident visa to certain foreign nationals who would otherwise not qualify in any class, in cases in which there are compelling H&C grounds. Applicants may make submissions on any facts affecting their personal circumstances that they believe are relevant to their request for H&C consideration. If the immigration officer approves an H&C application, they are able to disregard your inadmissibility and grant you status, including permanent resident status. For more information and assistance with an H&C application please call our office or email us directly to book an appointment.

Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision. Live-in caregivers must live in the private home where they work in Canada.
Both the employer and the employee must follow several steps to meet the requirements of the LCP, such as obtaining a Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA). For more information and assistance with LCP application please call our office or email us directly to book an appointment.

Are you looking at Immigrating to Canada?

Contact Us